Want more traffic from Google?
Then you’re in the right place.
Because today I’m going to show you the exact SEO techniques that I use to generate 207,314 unique visitors per month.
The best part?
All of these proven strategies are working GREAT in 2019.
Let’s do this!
And here are the tactics you’ll learn about in this post.
1. Optimize Your Site for Google RankBrain
2. Discover Untapped Keywords on Reddit
3. Update, Upgrade and Republish Old Blog Posts (This Increased My Traffic by 111.37%)
4. Copy Adwords Ads to Make Killer Title and Description Tags
5. Find Broken Link Building Opportunities on Wikipedia
6. Steal Your Competitors Best Keywords
7. Optimize Your Content to Maximize “Shareability”
8. Link Out to Authority Sites
9. Send Link Juice to Pages Sitting on Page 2 or 3
10. Add This One Word to Your Outreach Email…and Increase Your Response Rate by 45%
11. Write Mini Blog Posts for YouTube Descriptions
12. Optimize Content For “Semantic SEO”
13. Embed Long Tail Keywords In Title Tags
14. Hack Wikipedia for Keyword and Topic Ideas
15. Use “Best of” Lists to Find Awesome Link Building Opportunities
16. Publish Content With At Least 1,800 Words
17. Remember the “First Link Priority Rule”
18. Create Your Own Keywords
19. Find Undiscovered Keywords With This “Underground” SEO Tool
20. Find Niche-Specific Link Building Opportunities Using Flippa
21. Use The Google Search Console to Get More (Targeted) Traffic